While I know someone or a few someones are ready my blog, since not many leave comments I have no idea why or what is driving my traffic on my blog. Maybe it is just the internet robots and that is why with a few key searches I end up on the first page of a Google Search (pretty cool! - thanks for the help with that!).
However, I figured I could make a plea and ask for you to take just a few quick moments to answer my questions so I know I am not all alone here and so I know what you are looking for!
WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ANSWER THESE?
Please feel free to answer anonymously. The comments are set up for this. If you wish your comments to not be published, simply say this in your comment and I will honor this! But if you want a reply, you will need to leave me your email address.
* If you have been reading for some time (longer 3+ months) and not a family member or friend, why did you start reading? What has kept you reading?
* If you started reading my blog prior to the end of 2012 because of its Evangelical Christian slant, and have stayed with me as I moved away from the Church, why so?
* If you consider yourself an Evangelical Christian, knowing I will be dealing with abuse in all forms especially within the Christian Church (no specific denomination), what would keep you reading? What would keep you from reading?
* If you are new to my blog (last 3 months), what drew you to check me out? (topic, style of writing, etc.)
* For all, what will keep you coming back?
* What topics and issues would you like to see me address?
* What keeps you from making comments?
* Considering the issue of domestic abuse and its sensitivity for safety issues, I know this could keep many out of the comment section. What would it take for you to be able to communicate on this blog?
* Please feel free to leave any other comments that you feel would be helpful as I look towards honoring those that have and will be reading my blog.
Thank you so much for your time and thoughts. I greatly appreciate your reading, support, prayers and love as I march on with my vision for eradicating abuse by partnering with those that wish to learn to dance with their lives!
STAY IN TOUCH